ETHICS IN ACTION
- The primary focus of R’ SPORTS CONSEIL is athletes’ well-being as humans.
- The agency keeps watch to make sure that they gain maximum fulfilment while upholding their dignity, character, free will and rights.
- Sports people are sometimes left vulnerable by upheaval in their careers such as may be caused by injuries, changes of status or transfers to new organisations.
- R’ SPORTS CONSEIL aims to serve as a source of stability, a permanent base that helps them to handle the ups and downs in their career.
- R’ SPORTS CONSEIL deals with athletes’ requests in a team spirit that is rooted in discussions and trust and without ever seeking to take their place.
- The work undertaken by R’ SPORTS CONSEIL is kept strictly confidential and its employees are subject to an obligation to maintain professional secrecy.
- R’ SPORTS CONSEIL takes care to ensure that they do nothing that could harm its customers’ image, health or reputation and never place them in situations involving conflicts of interest.