- • Set dynamic targets based on the uniqueness of the rider.
- • Improve his or her approach to competition.
- • Serve as a shoulder to lean on during crises or dips in form.
- • Optimise his or her use of equipment.
- • Review the sportsperson’s approach in the run-up to major events.
- • Identify areas to improve and plan strategies for progress.
- • Optimise tactical potential.
- • Refine recovery strategies.
- • Develop relationship skills for use within teams.
- • Search for ways to progress every component of performance.
- • Offer unique, confidential services.
- • Create mechanisms for ‘accelerating’ performance.
- • Open spaces for building on useful knowledge.
- • Build tools for tracking performance and showing improvement prospects.
- • Devise race debriefing tools to generate progress.