- • Make riders aware of the value of their image to the media, journalists and the public.
- • Run courses in media training and how to handle interviews.
- • Build and run websites dedicated to the athletes.
- • Provide advice on how to communicate on social networks.
- • Maintain a proper press contact book.
- • Develop media relationships on behalf of athletes.
- • Advise on the main administrative procedures and how to create and manage an image rights company.
- • Offer tax analyses.
- • Provide information about tax optimisation and asset management opportunities.
- • Provide information about insurance options and put in touch with specialist firms for top-level sportspeople.
- • Give advice about career training options.
- • Help athlete’s prepare for a post-sport career.