- • Contextualise riders’ performances and potential in order to outline, with them, a professional project and a genuine career plan.
- • Study, on the basis of the strengths and eagerness of each rider, the best opportunities offered by professional teams.
- • Set the riders’ sporting and financial targets.
- • Capitalise on a rider’s skills to devise a strategy for offering services to each professional team targeted.
- • Compile a real time dashboard of teams’ activities, development, schedules and the opportunities they offer.
- • Give the riders access to a professional network and relationships with heads of sports companies in France and abroad.
- • Contact team leaders, conduct negotiations in total harmony with the athlete.
- • Agree the exact form of contracts, then draw them up and set the precise terms.
- • Draft contracts and complete the legal formalities.
- • Monitor the respect of contractual commitments by all parties.
- • Look for criterium trials and negotiate racers’ participation in them. Forge contacts with organisers.
Build valuable images
- • Explore opportunities for marketing or selling a rider’s image rights to private or public partners.
- • Make the athlete’s image profitable and examine opportunities for creating a copyright company. Draw up image rights-assignment contract.
- • Search for sponsorship, advertising and public relations deals.
- • Look into registering trademarks and devising trademark contracts.